5 Beauty Tips for any Big Day
- Tip #1 ~ Dry Body Brushing
Our skin is the largest waste elimination organ in the body. Body brushing exfoliates the skin and removes dead skin cells that may be clogging up pores and interfering with toxin elimination. This process also assists with the prevention of dry skin, as it stimulates sebum secretion from the sebaceous glands, leading to softer, lustrous skin.
If you are looking for a way you can incorporate ‘detoxing’ in your everyday lifestyle, then why not try body brushing? It is a traditional technique to help remove dead skin build-up and stimulates the lymphatic system, to help eliminate waste. Experts claim that it can even dissolve cellulite and prevent premature ageing while obtaining brighter, smoother, softer looking skin.
- Tip #2 ~ Steaming, Scrubbing and Masking
Watch my step-by-step video below.
- It increases blood circulation which in turn increases the flow of oxygen and other nutrients to the facial tissues.
- The mist that forms on our skin is actually perspiration that pushes the accumulated dirt, debris and dead skin hidden beneath which cannot be removed by the superficial cleansing we do daily using face wash or cleansing milk.
- It loosens up the unsightly and stubborn blackheads and whiteheads and helps to remove them easily.
- Steaming aids in shedding the dead skin on the outer surface of the skin and reveals a fresh and young looking skin.
Exfoliating your face on a regular basis can improve the results of your skin care routine and help rejuvenate your skin. Whether you have dry, normal, oily or sensitive skin, exfoliation can bring new life to your complexion
Masks can do the following, depending on their ingredients and type:
- Tighten and tone the skin
- Hydrate the skin
- Nourish the skin
- Draw out impurities
- Help blemishes heal
- Calm and soothe the skin
- Rejuvenate the skin
- Tip #3 ~ Exfoliate Your Lips
- Removing dead surface of your lips brings out new fresh layers, making lips soft, smooth, and yes, kissable!
- With a smooth surface, lip cosmetics will adhere longer on your lips. This makes lipsticks, lip liner, and lip gloss much more effective and long lasting.
- Lip exfoliationmakes your lips more moist and retain its moisture longer; helping to prevent cracked lips.
- If you’ll scrub your lips regularly, you’ll never have to worry about exposure to wind and cold, and getting chapped lips after. Apply a lip scrub on your lips and get moisturized lips, pronto!
- Tip #4 ~ Apply an Oil
This is a great way to add a natural glow on your skin. Apply the oil on all the parts of your skin that are exposed and you will get an instant glow when the sun hits your skin. This acts like a bronzer or highlighter on your face.
- Tip #5 ~ Use a Clay Mask
Using a clay mask on spots to dramatically reduce redness.
What do you guys think of these tips? Will you use any of them? Let me know in the comments below.
Posted on March 30, 2015, in Body, Skin Care and tagged bentonite clay, bentonite clay mask, body oil, clay mask, dry body brushing, exfoliating, facials, lip scrub, masking, scrubbing, skin care, steaming, tutorial. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.