DIY | Whiten Your Teeth At Home
This is a requested video from @therealmizt and @mambokadzi both from my instagram. Thank you ladies for your request and I hope this helps! Below is the method of using this mixture which is great for whitening your teeth and removing stains.
- mix bicarbonate of soda/baking soda with lemon/lime into a paste
- brush teeth for less than a minute to avoid damaging the enamel
- rinse mouth and toothbrush with warm water
- repeat not more than once a week and for less than 1 minute each time.
- I use the colgate brand for the rest of the other days.
I have incorporated this method into my mouth hygiene routine and I love it!
Let me know what you use to whiten your teeth below.