Morning Skin Care Routine
This is a requested video from a few of you who watched the previous videos (thank you 🙂 !!). To be honest, I usually run errands looking like this. I don’t wear a full face make up everyday because I don’t need to. This is why I am a huge advocate of looking after your natural palette and you won’t need to wear a lot of make up. I will record a night time routine.
You can purchase the soap and the shea butter here
Here are the steps:
- Cleanse – I use African black soap. I bought the bar instead of the liquid and I liquefied it on my own. Simply add water and let it soak.
- Tone – I am currently using my own DIY toner. I will record a video on it soon.
- Moisturize – I use my DIY Whipped Shea Butter in the morning.
- Tinted Moisturizer – I started using this tinted moisturizer by Bobby Brown again. It was my first product to buy before the foundations 4 years ago!! I absolutely love this tinted moisturizer because its light weight and no need for foundation! WIN!!.
- Eyeliner – I used a brown eyeliner by Motives Cosmetics – motives for LaLa
- Mascara – I used a black mascara by Motives Cosmetics
- Lip Shine – Also by Motives Cosmetics.
Posted on September 10, 2014, in Skin Care and tagged beauty, blogger, carol nyazika, DIY, everyday make up, skin care routine, skin care tutorial, step by step skin care routine. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.